Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ayrton's Summer Vacation in Bonaire


Ayrton's surprise birthday party culminated with the presentation of gifts. His surprise present was a pair of fins, a snorkel, mask and a trip to Bonaire in Netherlands Antilles with my sister's family, his uncle Stuart and his dad Philip. Ayrton's mom Safron, my sister and I all pitched in together to make it happen.

Ayrton had a fantastic time snorkeling and exploring the island with the gang. He saw lots of iguanas, flamingos and donkeys. Mostly he saw fish. Part of the ABC Islands, Bonaire is reknown as one of the world's best scuba diving destinations.

Ayrton and I are truly blessed to have such a wonderful family. Thanks Tammy, Rick and Korye for making this memorable vacation possible for my son.

Happy 13th Birthday Ayrton!

No comments: